Image Map

Freebie {Editable Clip Chart Reflection Sheet}

Love the Clip Chart? Me too! I honestly found it invaluable in my classroom! Kids loved it, I loved it, parents loved it, and my admin loved it! Win! Win! Win!

One thing I struggled with in the beginning was how to make kids take ownership of their poor choices. This form was the ticket. When ever a child continued to make poor choices and ended the day on the lower part of the chart, they had to fill out one of these and have it signed by a parent or guardian. One form helped them to process their choicces and to notify parents. Love it!




The other thing I loved and the kids loved was the positive note home when they ended on Outstanding. :)



This is by far my most popular download on TpT! Get both pieces here free! The reflection sheet is even editable. :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment