Image Map

My first Monday Made It!



With just a week of summer left, it's crunch time for the DIY projects on my to do list. Here's two of the projects I tackled today...

My beautiful Behavior Clip Chart. . . I'm seriously loving the chevron!

More about my Clip Chart here.

My version of Stephanie's {3rd Grade Thoughts} Whole Brain Teaching Super Improver Clip Chart...

 You can find Stephanie's post about 
Super Improvers and the Clip chart here.

My top three levels are cute and shimmery. I use my Silhouette Cameo to cut the font onto metallic scrapbook paper. I used PowerPoint to create the other levels, and I printed them on white cardstock. I'm lovin' it!

Here's a close up. . .

Next on the to do list, dye clothespins to match my Super Improvers Chart. I'm going to try using food coloring instead of Rit Dye, like Corinna from Surfin' Through Second did here. I'll be using metallic Sharpies to color the clips for the top levels.

Linking up to. . .

signature

6 comments:

  1. I love the shiny top of your chart. Looks great.

    Mercedes
    Surfing to Success

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your clip chart and super improvers chart turned out! Last year I just colored my clothes pins with a thick Crayola marker. I would just color a few of each color and then make more when I needed them. Just an idea if the food coloring doesn't work.
    The Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! For the past two years I've been gluing colored paper on my clips. It takes forever! Markers are definitely a better option if the food coloring doesn't work out!

      Delete
  3. Love your Super Improver Wall! We do some of WBT too and started the Super Improver wall the last few months of the year...Students were very motivated by it! Love your names for each level too! Happy to be your newest follower!

    -Caitlin
    Table Talk with C & C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The kids definitely love Super Improvers. I'm hoping my new chart will help me to use it more consistently this year.

      Delete